Mold and Mildew Damage

Lacking easily recognized symptoms, mold & mildew are an insidious hazard to health and property.

Although mold and mildew are often the result of water damage - it can be caused either by a slow leak, major flooding - it can also be a result of high humidity due to poor ventilation or a roof leak. In any case, left untreated, it can cause as much damage as a fire.

Mold & Mildew spores can weaken the structural integrity of a building if not addressed in a timely fashion. Pathogens threaten the health of occupants; especially infants, the elderly, pets and anyone with a compromised immune system. You cannot just trust your nose or any restoration contractor. Knowing the signs - and understanding its causes - is the first step to getting rid of mold & mildew once and for all. Aquire Restoration, Inc. is IICRC Certified to restore properties damaged by mold.

"You don't have to do this - We will!"

When disaster strikes, you have enough to worry about. We have the people, the equipment and the experience to get your life back to normal.